- Open to all members
- Build up savings through regular monthly contributions. No guaranteed interest but dividend payable from credit union surplus.
- Deposit straight from your bank or by deduction from salary and you can choose to make deposits into your Regular Savers’ Account in the way that suits you best:
- Bank Standing Order – a fixed amount on a fixed day sent to the credit union by your bank
- Payroll Deduction – a fixed amount deducted from your salary at source and sent to the credit union by your employer.
The following employers are currently part of the payroll deduction scheme:
- Methodist Connexion
- Church of England Church Commissioners/Pensions Board
- Church of England NCIs
- Church of Scotland
- Church in Wales
- United Reformed Church
- Diocese of Oxford
- Diocese of Salisbury MAT
- RC Diocese of Westminster
If you work for an organisation within our common bond which does not offer payroll savings but would like to please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Save Each Month||After 6 Months||After 1 Year||After 3 Years||After 5 Years|
Although it may not sound like it the Regular Saver’s Account is also the account for you if you wish to make a one off deposit between £100 and £1995 and so do not qualify for the Premier Investment Account (although we will always encourage you to add to your savings at any time).
When you apply for an account with Churches’ Mutual, we ask you provide information about yourself. This includes information about who you are, where you live, and who you bank with. This information is sent through our secure website to ‘CallCredit’ an external credit reference bureau who validates the information given and provides us with a report in order to satisfy identity checks and Anti-Money Laundering legislation.
Full details of how CMCU treats your personal information can be found on our Privacy Notice
If you are happy to provide Churches’ Mutual with information to use in this way please proceed to the account application page by pressing the ‘Apply Here’ button below. If you are not willing to provide this information please contact us via the contact form on the Home page of this website but please be aware that we cannot open an account for you if we are unable to verify your identity.