Premier Investment Account
The Premier Investment Account replaced the Founder Member Bond on 1st January 2016 although the terms and conditions are very similar. From 1st October 2016 all lump sum deposits over £2000 will be held as Premier Investment Accounts. A copy of the account terms and conditions can be found here.
- The account will be available for the foreseeable future
- For legal reasons we cannot guarantee a dividend in advance. CMCU paid a dividend of 0.5% for the trading year October 2016-September 2017 on a average daily balance
- Dividends are paid before tax
- There are no penalties for withdrawals but if the balance of the account falls below £1995 for more than 30 days it will revert to a Regular Savers’ Account.
- The initial deposit is a minimum of £2000.
- Additional deposits can be made up to a maximum of £25000.
Want to make a one off deposit but under £2000? You may make a one off deposit between £100 and £1995 into a Regular Saver’s Account without having to commit to further payments. Just let us know that’s what you are doing.
When you apply for an account with Churches’ Mutual, we ask you provide information about yourself. This includes information about who you are, where you live, and who you bank with. This information is sent through our secure website to ‘CallCredit’ an external credit reference bureau who validates the information given and provides us with a report in order to satisfy identity checks and Anti-Money Laundering legislation.
Full details of how CMCU treats your personal information can be found on our Privacy Notice
If you are happy to provide Churches’ Mutual with information to use in this way please proceed to the account application page by pressing the ‘Apply Here’ button below. If you are not willing to provide this information please contact us via the contact form on the Home page of this website but please be aware that we cannot open an account for you if we are unable to verify your identity.