Payroll Savers Loans
This loan is for you if:
- you are looking for an affordable personal loan between £250 and £15,000 for a specific item or event, or
- you are purchasing a vehicle for under £5000, and
- you work for an employer (see the list below) who will send us the loan repayment direct from your salary or stipend, or
- you receive a pension from a previous employer who will send us the repayment direct from your pension
- you are able to save a small amount (say between £5 and £10) with every repayment
Select how much you wish to borrow
Select how long you wish to borrow the money for
Your Loan Details
monthly payments of: £
Total repayment: £
Total interest: £ (APR: %)
HAVE YOUR BANK STATEMENTS READY
We will also need you to send in your most recent bank statement showing around 6-8 weeks’ transactions and proof of your income. If you regularly use more than one bank account please provide statements for those accounts, too. If you are able to save your bank statements as a pdf or in one of the following formats .jpg, .jpeg, or .png, there is the facility within the application form to upload up to 64MB of files.
Most online banking provides the facility to download bank statements and save them as a PDF or .jpg, .jpeg or .png files. Likewise if you usually receive paper statements these can be scanned or if you use a smart phone photographed and saved as a file type that can be uploaded to the loan application form. Excel or CSV files should be sent as an email attachment to Loans@cmcu.org.uk.
If you would prefer not to email bank statements, you may submit them by post to CMCU, 3 Beaufort Buildings, Spa Road, Gloucester, GL1 1XB but this may cause a slight delay to your application.
The following employers are currently part of the payroll deduction scheme:
- Methodist Connexion
- Methodist Ministers
- Church of England Church Commissioners
- Church of England NCIs
- Church of England Pensions Board
- Church of Scotland
- Church in Wales
- United Reformed Church
- RC Diocese of Westminster
We are always looking to extend the number of eligible employers (churches and charities) from the denominations in our common bond we work with. If you think your employer should offer payroll savings through CMCU please ask your HR department to contact us.