Car Loan: Loans from £5000 – £15000 to members who can repay through payroll deduction.
Personal Loan: Loans from £250-£15000 for members to repay by payroll deduction or direct debit. The interest charged on these loans and the length of time you can borrow the money varies but all our loan rates are competitive when compared with similar products on the market.
It is possible to have both a personal loan and a car loan from CMCU at the same time however the total amount outstanding on both loans may not exceed £15000. If you already have a loan please check your balance before applying for a further advance. Finally, we don’t want to waste your time so please do not apply for a loan if:
- You are aged under 18
- You are not eligible for membership of CMCU – check for eligibility criteria here
- You do not have an EU passport, indefinite leave to remain, or a work permit that covers the term of the loan you require
- You have had a county court judgement or have defaulted on loans in the last 12 months.
- You are an undischarged bankrupt
- Your expenditure exceeds your income
Restructuring Loan:Do you worry that your existing credit is becoming unmanageable? Do you often only make the minimum payment on your credit cards? Do you wonder if they will ever be paid off or do you economise on essentials to meet the repayments? If you are answering yes to one or more of these questions then you may benefit from amalgamating your existing credit commitments into one lower payment with a CMCU Restructuring Loan. Details can be found here: