- Open to all members
- Build up savings through regular monthly contributions. No guaranteed interest but dividend payable from credit union surplus.
- Deposit straight from your bank or by deduction from salary and you can choose to make deposits into your Regular Savers’ Account in the way that suits you best:
- Bank Standing Order – a fixed amount on a fixed day sent to the credit union by your bank
- Payroll Deduction – a fixed amount deducted from your salary at source and sent to the credit union by your employer.
The following employers are currently part of the payroll deduction scheme:
- Methodist Connexion
- Church of England Church Commissioners
- Church of England NCIs
- Church of Scotland
- Church in Wales
- United Reformed Church
If you work for an organisation within our common bond which does not offer payroll savings but would like to please contact us on email@example.com.
|Save Each Month||After 6 Months||After 1 Year||After 3 Years||After 5 Years|
Although it may not sound like it the Regular Saver’s Account is also the account for you if you wish to make a one off deposit between £100 and £1995 and so do not qualify for the Premier Investment Account (although we will always encourage you to add to your savings at any time).